Ane-gyaru for work

So this week I decided to dye my hair, as the blonde I got in the salon wasn't the colour I wanted at all. It's an ashy milky brow...

So this week I decided to dye my hair, as the blonde I got in the salon wasn't the colour I wanted at all. It's an ashy milky brown/grey which is really lovely going into Autumn - I might buy a top-up dye here in Busan or wait until i'm back in England to get hold of some Directions dye. Finding silver shampoo here is an absolute nightmare!! 
Anyhow; it makes me that 0.5% cooler so I decided to wear Ane-gyaru to work! I told absolutely rubbish photos but here they are for you in all their glory anyway . I apologise I couldn't take more, but I ran out of time and there isn't a decent mirror in my office 


Shirt: my boyfriend's  (lol)
White top: New Look
Leggings: Uniqlo
Belt: d.i.a
Sandals (not pictured): Attagirl
Necklace: Vivienne Westwood
Earrings (not pictured): Stylenanda
I forgot how large my bloody forehead is! But it was a refreshing hairstyle to have in the 31c heat ㅠㅠ

Also, I bought a couple of things today from LOHBs - new bottom lashes, a very glittery, mini-eyelash curler and some interesting-flavour jams.


For those few readers that like the Pages i've been putting up - the "eye make shapes" page is coming very soon. I'll also be adding some inspiration photos and video for the Oraora and Ane pages and some makeup tips for both.
See you soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great to see you blogging again <3 Took a look at your eyemake page and I think it's awesome that you did that! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey! <3 I really want to get back into it again, it's really nice to do so :D <3 I am glad you liked it! There will be more to come soon~ huhuhu - I am over in Tokyo in February, so let's all hang out if you're free ^_^

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.